Any hopes on the horizon for an XD-10M? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > XD Forum > Any hopes on the horizon for an XD-10M?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 08:47 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

My first and favorite gun is my 1911. The XD-45M is tempting but for large game the 10mm seems to penetrate better. Don't worry about your man card. I have a friend that makes fake man cards. 9 out of 10 chicks don't know the difference.

Old 11-04-2010, 12:31 AM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I people from Springfield Armory are visiting any of these forums they should know how often the hue and cry is raised for a 10mm XD.

They should make it available at additional cost for those who want to buy one. It may not make a lot of sense to charge $1300 (TRP) to $2400 (Professional) for a 1911 when a Loaded version will fit the bill for 97% of all shooters...but there are people willing to pay more for what they want.

I'm a Realtor who sells Plymouth MI homes, I carry a Taurus 738 pocket pistol every day.

Old 11-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I know Clark Customs is against this but Johnny Rowland has come out with a .460 Rowland kit for the XD and they apparently work. My question is, will we ever see a .460 kit for the new XD(M) 45acp version?
I mean if you can make one for the XD then why not the XD(M) too right?

I'm already surrounded by half-dead brainless people already, the zombie apocalypse would just give me a reason to be productive and get rid of them.

Old 12-07-2010, 06:28 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 248 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruzai View Post
I know Clark Customs is against this but Johnny Rowland has come out with a .460 Rowland kit for the XD and they apparently work. My question is, will we ever see a .460 kit for the new XD(M) 45acp version?
I mean if you can make one for the XD then why not the XD(M) too right?
Was reading through this thread and was just about to mention this as the solution to the OPs desires.

The 460 Rowland XD conversion will set you back about $350, and I believe it's intended exclusively for the full-framed 5" XD45.

It might be a handful, but it'd make for an affordable sidearm in the woods...and an ideal nightstand 45acp.