Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > XD and XDm holsters question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default XD and XDm holsters question

I'm looking to get a holster for my XDm 9mm 4.5. I have seen very few holsters for the XDm. Will a holster designed for the XD also serve the XDm?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931 – 2005

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I don't know the answer to you question, but I'll do some research and see what I come up with to answer it. What type of holster are you looking for and what manufacturer if you know?

"It's a gun you loaded on Sunday, and shot all week."
-Confederate Soldier

"If God didn't create man equal then Sam Colt had made them equal."
-Unknown

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything."
-Wyatt Earp

Old 08-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #3

Thanks. I'm looking for a Serpa Blackhawk or some similar style retention-type holster.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Old 08-21-2011, 03:31 AM   #4

Anybody have an idea?

Old 08-21-2011, 12:26 PM   #5

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Don't make a purchase based on what I am saying. I read this somewhere and don't remember where and can't back it up. As far as I know holsters can be interchanged between the two models in like calibers, just not the magazines.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 08-30-2011, 07:21 PM   #6

Watch what you get I have a smith and wesson 9mm that I use for my job. I also have a ruger 9mm and that does not fit in my holster. However if I get a .40 smith and wesson it will fit in the 9mm holster I have now cuz it has he same frame. My holster is a blackhawk surpa with the trigger finger release look at the packages at the gun shops near you it will tell you what fits in it right on the front of the box some do have a list on the front that's a mile long but look for your make and model and you will be fine

Old 09-03-2011, 02:28 AM   #7

I have a xd45 utg bolsters fit perfect.