Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Wipe out Bore cleaner Foam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Wipe out Bore cleaner Foam

Anyone ever tried it? How do you like it?

Below is a link and description for the product.

http://www.eabco.com/WipeOut.htm

Wipe-Out™ Bore Cleaning Foam
Brushless Foaming Accuracy Treatment...
A customer came in recently and raved about restoring a favorite gun to accuracy with Wipe-Out Foaming Bore Cleaner. He had cleaned the barrel thoroughly with brushes and solvents and it still wouldn't shoot accurately. Then he tried Wipe-Out. The patch came out bright blue... which means lots of copper was embedded in his bore. After cleaning with Wipe-Out, the gun became accurate just like when it was new.
Wipe-Out is different, but easy to use. Point the nozzle down the bore and squirt. The barrel instantly fills with expanding foam that penetrates every nook and cranny. Wait an hour and then just Wipe-Out the bore with a cleaning rod, tight fitting jag, and patch. No brushing!
Not acid and not ammonia, Wipe-Out is gentle on rifle barrel steels...
Its odorless, yet dissolves copper, carbon, brass, bronze, and powder fouling. The patch color tells the tale... Blue is copper fouling. Gray/black is carbon and powder fouling. When the patch comes out colorless, the barrel is clean! If you need a cleaning rod, jag, and patches, please click here (for a 12 Piece Jag Set Click Here) After cleaning with Wipe-Out, we recommend treating the bore with a good gun oil such as Clenzoil™... which also acts as a fouling retardent. If you like accuracy, you have to try Wipe-Out™... The 5 oz. can lasts a LONG time... Order your's today!

Last edited by Doug1627; 03-10-2008 at 05:24 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Doug is this your product? I feel like I'm reading an infomercial.

Old 03-10-2008, 05:23 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samhain View Post
Doug is this your product? I feel like I'm reading an infomercial.
Haha, no this is not my product. I used copy and paste so one does not have to click the link unless one wants to.

I am just looking for feedback.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:48 PM   #4

Default Wipe Out bore cleaner.....

I use this on ALL my rifles now. I don't use anything else, anymore.
It does a great job and takes very little effort. I like it a lot.

The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Old 03-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It works very well. I like the foaming cleaners. You just have to be careful not to get it on the stock, as it will eat some finishes.

Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/worldbayonets

The bayonet cannot be abolished for the reason, if for no other, that it is the sole and exclusive embodiment of that willpower which, alone, both in war and everyday life, attains its object.—General M. I. Dragomirov

Old 03-11-2008, 03:36 PM   #6

Thanks for the feedback. I think I will give it a try.