What website do you buy off? - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > What website do you buy off?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2012, 03:55 PM   #21
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2110 Times on 1157 Posts
Likes Given: 630

Amazon, Cabelas, Midway and CDDN have been very good. CTD shipping rates are outrageous. The one order I did place with them they screwed up and sent me the wrong item. I dont even bother looking at their mailers anymore. I have bought ammo from Aim Surplus and they are OK but shipping is a little slow. I placed an order with Midway a couple days after Aim and both orders will be here tomorrow. I recently used Academy the 1st time for a scope and they were very good. SWFA and Optics Planet do a good job also. They both seem to have their buys so you do have to shop. SWFA charges for shipping while OP does not. I have Amazon Prime so I get very fast shipping and a lot of free books for my wife's Kindle.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.

Old 03-11-2012, 05:28 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I buy from Midway, Brownells, Amazon and Gander mountain.