What are the notched holder things in a gun safe called? Help

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > What are the notched holder things in a gun safe called? Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default What are the notched holder things in a gun safe called? Help

I bought a gun security cabinet off of craigslist. The guy I bought it from was not using it as a gun cabinet and had since lost the holder thingies.

I did some searching last night and, for the life of me, could not find any, nor could I find what they are actually called.

What are they called? Where can I order them? (I am pretty certain that when I find out the propper name I will be able find them online.)

Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5991 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 428

rifle or pistol rack. consult the safe maker. most companies offer add-in racks of all types.

*wave* your only 20 miles away from me

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-01-2011, 08:50 PM   #3

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post

*wave* your only 20 miles away from me

You are indeed close. My kids go to school at North Cape (Hwy K and 45), so the wife or I am out that way every day.

Not to threadjack my own thread, but are there any good rifle ranges around here? There is a nice indoor range right by my place, but it is pistol/low power rifle only.

Old 01-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5991 Times on 3133 Posts
Likes Given: 428

outdoor mcmiller in eagle its worth the drive. 10-300 yard rifle 10-25 pistol everything except 50bmg up is ok.

McMiller Sports Center Official Website

there isnt an indoor rifle i know of.

badger outdoors in milwaukee is the best indoor range ive come across all pistol. rifle using pistol caliber only.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-03-2011, 02:48 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
outdoor mcmiller in eagle its worth the drive. 10-300 yard rifle 10-25 pistol everything except 50bmg up is ok.

McMiller Sports Center Official Website

there isnt an indoor rifle i know of.

badger outdoors in milwaukee is the best indoor range ive come across all pistol. rifle using pistol caliber only.
I will certainly check them out on a future nice day.

Looks like an awesome place.