Tru-Brite Open Red-Dot Sight
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Tru-Brite Open Red-Dot Sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tru-Brite Open Red-Dot Sight

http://www.midwesthuntersoutlet.com/item.aspx?PID=508365&w=PQ%2BJDyOLrQE%3D

Anyone have any experience with these? I can't find a review on this anywhere. I saw on random forum a guy mounted on on a shotgun (20ga I believe), and said it felt well made, but there was no post about how it held up. Any info on these? Think it'll hold zero on a .223, or should I just wait and get the EoTech?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"
~Thomas Jefferson

"Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it."

From Long Island? Check out LItactical.com forum!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-20-2011, 02:19 AM   #2

Yeah I have one on an AR-15 223. They are awesome. They hold zero. Four different reticles w/red and green. Very bright in day time on highest setting. Nice and compact. If you dont need night vision then why pay $$$ for an eotech?

Old 04-20-2011, 03:37 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigcat_hunter View Post
Yeah I have one on an AR-15 223. They are awesome. They hold zero. Four different reticles w/red and green. Very bright in day time on highest setting. Nice and compact. If you dont need night vision then why pay $$$ for an eotech?
This is what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for the input! Right now I'm figuring I'll give it a shot, and if I don't like it I can always put it aside (would probably be nice on a 9mm carbine which I plan on making the next addition to the little family), and stick with the open sights for a while longer.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty"
~Thomas Jefferson

"Fear is a sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it."

From Long Island? Check out LItactical.com forum!!

Old 04-20-2011, 04:33 AM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Glasshartt has TruGlow sights on both of her duty weapons and I have the Trigicon/fiber optic front post insert for my AR from TruGlow. They are some of the best sights I've encountered and if this is up to their usual quality I would go for it.

Scubie

truglow-front-sight-1.jpg   truglow-front-sight-2.jpg