Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Trade a magazine, or adjust it possibly?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:31 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Trade a magazine, or adjust it possibly?

So, I recently purchased a glock tactical light for my G22, the guy threw in a magazine and is suppose to give me a glock holster for it as well. The light works great, it's bright, in great condition, and was a good price. The magazine however, was used in a g23, it's too short to function properly.
My question is, and keep in mind i'm still pretty new to this, would a mag extension make the magazine longer to where it could fit? or would I possibly be able to trade the thing for a clip that would fit my glock at a gun shop?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8594 Times on 3727 Posts
Likes Given: 1321

Well, you could always cut some off the bottom, and put it on the top.

Most shops are not going to be looking to deal in used parts, unless those are REALLY rare parts. You might try posting here on the forum for anyone looking for a swap. Or just find someone that needs one, and play good samaritan.

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt