Targets for practice?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

Targets for practice?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 295 Times on 254 Posts

Default Targets for practice?

Where's a good place to get a decent priced spinning target for shooting practice? I don't like the reset type, prefer the spinning gong style. Hoping for one with a few targets on it for sharing with shooting buddies and collapses reasonably small. Need one that will take all types of pistol ammo from .22lr to .45acp.

Any suggestions on other things to take into consideration when looking would also be greatly appreciated. Thought about hanging some fry pans from a limb but doubt it will even stand up to the .22 lol.

What about height? I've looked around and most stand no more than around 3ft. high. Should this be of any concern? I'm guessing this is because of angle of shot, if missed one is more likely to miss into the ground a few yards behind, rather than risk anything unforseen upon a miss more level.

Thanks fellas!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here