Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Tactical light for shotty?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Tactical light for shotty?

Id like to put a tactical light on my Winchester 1300 Defender but dont want to sink a ton of money in it. I already have a 6 round sidesaddle installed,it will be mounted in it with a Tac-Star mount. A pressure sensitive swith is a must. Just want some suggestions from some of yall that have experience in this area. Thanks in advance

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #2

Go to BotachTactical.com and look for "package deals" they have a nice streamlight Trl-1 flashlight with rail combo for $100. Can't beat that price. 135 lumens LED light. You can buy the pressure switch also for it. Good luck.

Old 10-25-2009, 11:44 PM   #3

I paid $100 for this tac light setup. It's a Tac Star with pressure switch and it just clamps on to the choke tube. The adhesive backing isn't very strong so I just used a piece of industrial Velcro.

In God We Trust. (Everyone else, hands where I can see 'em)

If Obama is the answer, then the question must have been stupid.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:15 AM   #4

I put a surefire G6 on my M16 using a 1" scope mount and then got a pressure switch. Super, is right The adhesive backing isn't very strong so I used a cut bicycle tire tube and strapped it down. Flashlight, 40-50$, pressure switch for around 30$ and the scope ring was about 15$. It has a good light out put and works good on the rifle. I personally do not like the LED light out put. It is to white for my taste and does not seam to reach out like I want it to. Have fun.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:24 AM   #5

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

sportsmansguide.com.. Laser/flashlight, mount, pressure switchs all for 44.95 w/ free shipping..

100_0528.jpg   100_0527.jpg  

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now