Tactical Light for Millenium Pro
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Tactical Light for Millenium Pro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Tactical Light for Millenium Pro

I have a Taurus Millenium Pro PT145 that I have on the night stand in case of a break in during the night. I am in need of a tactical light that will attach to the rail. I don't want to get anything too expensive. This gun stays on the night stand and doesn't go anywhere. I will only shoot the gun a couple of times with the light to make sure it functions and then it will just sit on the gun in case of a self defense situation. I am wondering if anyone has light that they like or can recomend a light that will function on my millenium pro. Is it compatible with a light designed for a Glock?

p7220032.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

An added feature on the PT145 Millenium Pro is the accessory (light) rail. It just so happens that the wapon light made for XD\'s (called and XML) fits perfrectly on the rail of the Taurusa PT 145. Insight Technology X2 Sub-Compact Tactical Weapon-Mounted Flashlight will fit, it's not cheap, but you can probably find it for around $100-110. Try this website.

X2 Tac Light Springfield XD, Taurus PT-145, H&K P2000 SK

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Last edited by IGETEVEN; 07-23-2009 at 02:48 AM.

Old 07-23-2009, 03:21 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
An added feature on the PT145 Millenium Pro is the accessory (light) rail. It just so happens that the wapon light made for XD\'s (called and XML) fits perfrectly on the rail of the Taurusa PT 145. Insight Technology X2 Sub-Compact Tactical Weapon-Mounted Flashlight will fit, it's not cheap, but you can probably find it for around $100-110. Try this website.

X2 Tac Light Springfield XD, Taurus PT-145, H&K P2000 SK

Jack
Thanks IGETEVEN. I like the way that looks, and it has good reviews. I found one online for $98 with free shipping. I think I will end up getting that one.