Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Surefire M910A Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight -- LED Issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2012, 03:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Surefire M910A Vertical Foregrip WeaponLight -- LED Issues

Hey folks,

I was recently given an M910A foregrip. When I got the thing the batteries were completely dead, so I replaced them with brand new ones and tested it out. Everything worked great except for the LED Navigation lights.

I attempted to take it apart troubleshoot the issue. (see images below)

My questions are:
- How do I diagnose this issue? (Surefire website has absolutely Zero information on this)
- How would I determine weather or not the thumb pressure pad is shot, LED's shot, or something in between?

In my particular case, it's not the end of the world if I cannot get this fixed, as it was given to me for free, by my brother who was not using it and it was collecting dust. (it would be really nice to fix though though). I plan to use it on my Mossberg 500 Home Security.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here