Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Suggestions For A S/W Bodyguard 380 Pocket Holster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Suggestions For A S/W Bodyguard 380 Pocket Holster?

I just bought a BG 380 and would like to hear suggestions on comfortable pocket holsters for it. I may get a clip holster in addition to the pocket for a second carry option and found this one but suggestions for both types would be appreciated. Thanks!

Here's a few...

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Last edited by ryevick; 12-12-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2011, 05:41 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

I saw a holster that looked similar to this one but I can find it now... I actually thought it was it. The unique feature it had was the clip could be adjusted vertical controlling how deep the pistol sits in your pants/how much is showing as well as cant. Can any one help me find the holster I'm talking about??? Thank you!!!

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Last edited by ryevick; 12-14-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Old 12-14-2011, 07:44 PM   #3

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

easy on the replies... i can't read that fast... (lame)...

Old 01-02-2012, 02:11 AM   #4

I'm new here on the FTF, just saw your post. Here is a pocket holster I've used with my Taurus 380.
http://pocketholsters.com/S-W_BODYGUARD_Pocket_Holster/s-w_bodyguard_pocket_holster.html

Old 01-02-2012, 02:46 AM   #5
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1994 Times on 1082 Posts
Likes Given: 716

I carry my BG 380 in a DeSantis Nemesis holster.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA