Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Suggestions for picatinny mounted light?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2013, 10:35 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 534 Times on 326 Posts
Likes Given: 211

Default Suggestions for picatinny mounted light?

I am looking for a picatinny rail mounted flashlight for an AR and a Shotgun that I have. However I have a few requirements:

1) I would like for it to operate off of inexpensive and common batteries such as AA or AAA. I am tired of paying for super expensive 123 batteries and others like that.

2) The light needs to be inexpensive. ~$50. I don't have a whole lot of money to spend.

Anybody got any good suggestions?

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-31-2013, 10:59 PM   #2

Liked 12 Times on 9 Posts

I found a deal Lowes has surefie batteries. 2 pack for $4.97

Old 09-01-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 534 Times on 326 Posts
Likes Given: 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkhunter View Post
I found a deal Lowes has surefie batteries. 2 pack for $4.97
If I remember right on the actual surfire website you could buy a 20 pack for like $25 before shipping. I don't know if that still exists. I have just come to like the use of the cheap and highly available AA or AAA

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"