Storm tactical products in lombard, IL
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Storm tactical products in lombard, IL

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 09:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 35 Times on 32 Posts

Default Storm tactical products in lombard, IL

Www.stormtacticalproducts.com

Would be zero stars if that was an option. Cannot think of a single positive thing to say about this company. I ordered my holsters and mag holders on march 6th, and was promised I would have them by march 17th. To date I have not received them. I have been told multiple times that they were complete and would be delivered within a few days, only to later be told they were waiting on parts (this happened 3-4 times) they never sent me any emails or called to let me know what was going on, I had to email or call every time. I was told about 3 weeks ago that they were finished and that they would have a courier deliver them and that i would be receiving a full refund (told this by not 1, but 2 of the owners, names Anthony and Jim) only to receive an email stating they were once again waiting on parts. Now I have not heard anything in 2 weeks, have not received my products and have not been issued a refund. As of today it has been 59 days since I was originally supposed to receive my products, and I have only received broken promises and guarantees, lies, and excuses. They are now ignoring my phone calls and emails.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-20-2014, 12:04 AM   #2

Liked 67 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 49

I live about 25 minutes from there and have never heard of them. Next time I go by I will try and stop in and see what the place is like. It sucks when people do not do what they say.

Old 05-20-2014, 12:23 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 636 Times on 376 Posts
Likes Given: 406

If you put it on a credit card, call them and make a claim, sounds like BS again, surprised you can buy a holster in that state.

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.

Old 05-20-2014, 01:29 AM   #4

Eagle, I used my debit card, my bank said they cant do anything because it has been longer than 60 days

Old 05-20-2014, 03:49 PM   #5
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2104 Times on 1152 Posts
Likes Given: 629

They stalled you until the 60 days were up and now they are not even bothering to answer you. You can call the BBB which probably wont do you much good but might get their attention. You can also email them and tell them you are several gun forums and are giving them a very bad rating which probably wont do you much good either. You are probably screwed. Just hope they dont sell your debit card number.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I am not older than dirt but the rocks were bigger and there were more of them when I was a kid.

Old 05-20-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 636 Times on 376 Posts
Likes Given: 406

Hell, I would call them every week and treat them badly, every week

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.

Old 05-21-2014, 02:04 AM   #7

Ive been calling every day, and emailing every few days with no response, until yesterday, when I blew up their facebook page, within 5 mins I got an email saying they were writing a check and putting it in the mail.. we shall see

Old 05-21-2014, 03:07 AM   #8

Liked 1132 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

After I read this , I sent a email this morning regarding a knife sheath .They emailed me back within a hour. They said sure we can make one just send us your knife. Ummmm I dont think so.

And Dictators Prefer Unarmed Citizens

Old 05-21-2014, 04:32 AM   #9
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1334 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 612

Quote:
Originally Posted by fickenmeimirish View Post
Ive been calling every day, and emailing every few days with no response, until yesterday, when I blew up their facebook page, within 5 mins I got an email saying they were writing a check and putting it in the mail.. we shall see
Social media is great if you have a proven product you wish to get the word out to consumers. But if you are new and have not ironed out all of the kinks, you best avoid social media. It's fast with both the good and the bad.

Good job getting your money back. Make sure the check clears before ending the assault.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 05-21-2014, 09:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehavoc View Post
After I read this , I sent a email this morning regarding a knife sheath .They emailed me back within a hour. They said sure we can make one just send us your knife. Ummmm I dont think so.
According to the email they sent me on monday they are going to be closed for about a month.. haha
1400707762753.jpg