Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Smith Optics Aegis Echo Eyeshield shooting glasses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 334 Times on 203 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Default Smith Optics Aegis Echo Eyeshield shooting glasses

I finally received my new Smith shooting glasses. I've been waiting on these for a couple months, and wanting to post a review for a couple days.

First, the comfort is terrific. The ear stems are .6 mm thick, so they fit under hearing protection very well and do not put pressure on the side of my head. Great side coverage and a very slim look, with the clear lens in you can hardly tell I have them on. The nose pad is made of a material that grips more as you sweat.

The kit I got is the deluxe which comes with three lenses, clear, grey and yellow, retail cost is $105.00 and it comes with a nice case and a strap so they don't fall off your head. IMO that's a great deal for everything you get.

I have not used them much, but the only con I can see are maybe the durability of the stems, they are stainless steel and seem to be pretty stout considering how thin they are, time will tell and I will update my review after I have used them a good while.

photo-23-.jpg   photo-24-.jpg   photo-25-.jpg   photo-26-.jpg  

''I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
J.B. Books

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here