Sling for bushmaster ACR.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Sling for bushmaster ACR.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Sling for bushmaster ACR.

With the amount of slings on the market, I am not sure of which to get for my ACR. I use Blackhawks 3 point sling and magpul slings on most of my other tactical rifles. what is your favorite? And why? I love to try out something new! I do a lot of run-and-gun and 3 gun shoots. Thanks for your comments in advance!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-18-2011, 03:43 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

I'm with you on the Blackhawks 3 point sling. After 14 months of carrying my M16 in Iraq it was worth the money, comfortable, and from the carry to the ready position it was easy to maneuver.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #3

Yea dude, I love my blackhawk slings too! Just trying to see if there are any better ones that I'm not aware of. The magpul sling is so much more adaptive and less complicated then the black hawk. Also, the ACR uses the quick release swivels, so I am curious what is the best option for those.

Old 11-03-2011, 04:25 AM   #4

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

+1 Magpul MS2 sling

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 11-04-2011, 05:16 AM   #5

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

I am a huge fan of the Viking tactical 2 point adjustable sling. It it what I have used on my 3 deployments. For a two point sling it is extremely versatile and you don't have all the mess of extra sling to get caught up on gear or anything else.

Old 11-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #6

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanwhite75154 View Post
I am a huge fan of the Viking tactical 2 point adjustable sling. It it what I have used on my 3 deployments. For a two point sling it is extremely versatile and you don't have all the mess of extra sling to get caught up on gear or anything else.
I agree. I have the VTAC sling on my LR308. It works better than any other I have used. Very nice.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 11-06-2011, 10:47 AM   #7

Thank you guys for the awesome replys! I think I'm gonna try the VTAC sling! I am a civilian and man do I love hearing what our military uses in the field! For all our servicemen and women.... THANK YOU for your service! Because of y'all, I enjoy my freedom and a great life everyday! My whole family are military! I was a kid who got caught up with the wrong crowd when I was younger and made bad decisions. Not going in was the worst decision I have ever made! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!