should buy this scope, help guys!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > should buy this scope, help guys!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2008, 02:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default should buy this scope, help guys!

i own a couple leupold scopes and to be honest have never had a problem with either of them. But, i am looking at buying a remington 700 270wsm and find myself wondering if i am missing out on something by never even looking through a swarovski. looking for a little help from some people who have used both. I have no problem spending 1500 on a swarovski if its worth it but dont want to get it home and say "damn, i could of had the same scope for 700 in a leupold". I have been saving for a great setup for a while and have about 2000-2500 to spend and i just want something that i wont say "I wish i had bought xxxxx". i know i wouldnt be disappointed with a leupold but will I be EXTATIC with a swarovski?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-28-2008, 02:13 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

the swarovski and the upper end leupold's all have the same 98% light gathering capablitys

Old 02-28-2008, 02:51 AM   #3

Take a look at Burris as well..very bright..better light transmission than Leupold. Call crazy john at proload distributors for scope prices...208-772-2339 or www.proload.com