Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Second Chance Vest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Second Chance Vest

Hope this is in the right forum. I have a Second Chance Command Jac Assault Vest. It has with it a Hardcorps K-47 plate. I'll take a pic of it when I get the chance. I can't find any info on this particular vest and was wondering if anyone knew much about it. I might have to sell it next month so I may need some info for that. Man, I'd hate to sell it. I admittedly don't know much about the longevity of this plate either, if anyone has an idea. There is no manufacture date on it. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2013, 12:26 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Google is your friend

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET