Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > For sale: Brommeland Max Con V 5" 1911

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Default For sale: Brommeland Max Con V 5" 1911

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure there is a dedicated sale section on this forum but I have a brand new Brommeland Max Con V 5" that I received yesterday and I decided that it's not what I'm looking for.

It has been "broken in" overnight with my Colt Series 70 5" Government but never worn on a belt.

Since I don't know if sale threads are ok on FTF, I'm not putting the price on here. PM me if you're interested or if I need to remove this thread.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-27-2012, 01:44 AM   #2

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 35

No one interested in that holster?

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 10-01-2012, 06:43 PM   #3

Default Max-Con V

I'm interested please contact.