Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Review of Tac-Force Small Range Bag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Review of Tac-Force Small Range Bag

I bought a new range bag a few months ago-- I shopped around for a while and I was considering the Eagle Range bag but I just didn't like the layout. I came accross the Tac-Force small range bag one day while out and about.

http://tac-force.com/smallrangebag.aspx

The dimensions and details from the manufacturer are:

Quote:
TAC Force™ Range Bags are regarded as one of the industry's favorite "Carry-All" gear bags. Well designed with ample room to carry two (2) handguns separately in their removable sleeves, their magazines and other important gear all in one unit. Other features include, large main compartment with adjustable/removable dividers, 14 individual magazine sleeves, 4 exterior zippered pockets, high density closed cell foam padded side panels, web handles, hook n loop flashlight/baton straps, removable/adjustable carrying strap, treated with DuPont® Teflon® coating to weatherproof and add longevity to bag. A must have range bag that every shooter should have included in their shooting gear arsenal.

• 1473 Cu. in.
• 18" x 14" x 9"
• Pistol sleeve 13" x 6"
• Two lockable pistol compartments with removable sleeves
• Includes configurable padded dividers
• Great two pistol gear bag with multiple compartments
• Can accommodate most small to medium duty pistols
• Available Colors: Black, OD Green, Desert Tan, ACU, Digital Woodland & Digital Desert Tan
• Detachable padded pouch and compartment dividers for custom configurations
The only part I don't get on the description is the locking part? I don't see how you can lock the pockets. I think it's a nice bag-- it keeps things organized, and is well built. The stitching is tight and the zippers are self-repairing. The shoulder strap is a nice touch. I'm thinking this bag will last a long time, I've taken it to the range probably 25 times since I've had it and it's still looking new. Works great! Overall, I'm pleased with the bag-- It holds everything I need 2 pistols, two holsters, 7 pouches, ammo, cleaning kit, tools, sunscreen, staple gun, eyes and ears, lunch, bino and monoculars, ect. You name it fits in there. Both the side pockets have mag pouches going all the way across and provides room for other equipment they also have removable pads. The end pockets are roomy but not padded. The center compartment comes with two padded dividers that are removable as well as configurable.

Just thought I'd pass on this information. It's a good value.

"Trust in God, but keep your powder dry."
signed,
Joe

Last edited by JPBeck; 08-19-2008 at 05:26 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-19-2008, 08:48 PM   #2

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Nice. Thanks for the write up. Looks like a nice piece of kit. I am currently on my third year of the one I got, but I will store this away for future reference should I need another one.

JD

Old 10-18-2008, 12:29 AM   #3

Very nice range bag ya got there.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:03 PM   #4

Great review, thanks! Im kinda new to shooting myself, and Im looking to get all the accesories Looking for a range bag now and Im shopping around. I'll add this one to the list!