Remington Model 11 stock?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Remington Model 11 stock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington Model 11 stock?

Does anyone know where I can get a synthetic stock for my Remington Model 11? Or is there a stock that could be modified to fit the model 11? Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-02-2011, 03:16 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I just checked Bell & Carlson, but I couldn't find one there. That doesn't mean they don't make one, just that I couldn't find one.

I'd suggest a computer search for Rem Model 11, synthetic stock, or variations thereof and see what pops up.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Remington model 11 is EXACTLY the same as the Browning A-5, so the stocks are interchangeable and I believe Midway USA has a synthetic stock for an A-5.

Old 07-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #4
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1196 Times on 686 Posts
Likes Given: 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake15 View Post
Remington model 11 is EXACTLY the same as the Browning A-5, so the stocks are interchangeable and I believe Midway USA has a synthetic stock for an A-5.
They are not EXACTLY the same,but they are close.

The angle of the tang screw is different and will have to be changed on the buttstock.The forend is the same.You will also have to fit it to the tang and receiver.

Ramline is the brand that I have on mine-Model 55551

Mine is actually a Remington Autoloader (1906 mfg.),they changed the name to the Model 11 later.