Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   Range Backpack (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/range-backpack-17353/)

themyst 08-26-2009 04:22 AM

Range Backpack
 
I'm looking for a range bag but was hoping to find something more backpack style. Not having much luck with google on that. I thought maybe someone here could point me in the best direction. I already have a regular backpack but want one with compartments for my pistol, clips, several boxes of ammo, earphones, and other misc. like laser sight, etc. for when I head to the range. Any suggestions? Thanks.

canebrake 08-26-2009 05:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Google LowePro camera backpacks.

Attachment 5499 IT!

Mark F 08-26-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themyst (Post 150848)
I'm looking for a range bag but was hoping to find something more backpack style. Not having much luck with google on that. I thought maybe someone here could point me in the best direction. I already have a regular backpack but want one with compartments for my pistol, clips, several boxes of ammo, earphones, and other misc. like laser sight, etc. for when I head to the range. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I don't understand. Virtually any backpack (and there's hundreds available) will suffice. Go to any store and you will find 100's to chose from. Pick one that suits your needs...

themyst 08-26-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark F (Post 150906)
I don't understand. Virtually any backpack (and there's hundreds available) will suffice. Go to any store and you will find 100's to chose from. Pick one that suits your needs...

I don't want to just throw all my stuff in one big pile inside a backpack. I want something specially made with different compartments.

themyst 08-26-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canebrake (Post 150855)
Google LowePro camera backpacks.

Attachment 5499 IT!

Hey, thanks. That is closer to what I am looking for.

Dillinger 08-26-2009 04:11 PM

I have one of these and I love it.

Monsoon Gearslinger

JD

spittinfire 08-26-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 151033)
I have one of these and I love it.

Monsoon Gearslinger

JD

Those one strap backpacks always borderlined on a man purse for me. Not a chesney are you!?!?!

Dillinger 08-26-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spittinfire (Post 151042)
Those one strap backpacks always borderlined on a man purse for me. Not a chesney are you!?!?!

You're welcome to come and check for yourself. Of course, I would recommend you pack a lunch and bring a hard hat, it's going to be a long day. :cool:

That pack is REALLY well made, and it has a completely hidden compartment for your pistol and extra ammo for C.C. while walking around the mall or around the park.

Check it out before you gripe about it, that backpack was designed by some really great minds....

JD

spittinfire 08-26-2009 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 151051)
You're welcome to come and check for yourself. Of course, I would recommend you pack a lunch and bring a hard hat, it's going to be a long day. :cool:

That pack is REALLY well made, and it has a completely hidden compartment for your pistol and extra ammo for C.C. while walking around the mall or around the park.

Check it out before you gripe about it, that backpack was designed by some really great minds....

JD

Do you know how long of a commute that would be? i've actually got a hard hat from a previous job.

It looks like a solid bag and while I personally don't care for it, knowing your tastes, if you recommend it I'm sure it's a quality piece.

themyst 08-26-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dillinger (Post 151033)
I have one of these and I love it.

Monsoon Gearslinger

JD

Thanks, I'll take a good look at it. I'm really only looking for a backpack to keep my stuff in nice & organized and easy to grab for when I head out to the range. I don't want an ammo box. And it's not something to specifically conceal my pistol in, as soon as I get my carry license I'll prefer to have that on my body, not in a separate pack.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.