OWB Holster From Big River
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > OWB Holster From Big River

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Likes Given: 7

Default OWB Holster From Big River

Good afternoon everyone. I am looking for an easier OWB holster and I did a Google search and came upon http://bigriverleather.com/. I am a left handed shooter and was looking for a nice holster that would snap on so I don't have to remove my belt. Anyone have one from this company? I don't mind the prices as long as it is top notch work. Thanks for any input on this company.

JEFF

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-29-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1437 Times on 728 Posts
Likes Given: 1050

Don't have one from Big River...I have a Galco leather OWB holster for my 357 that snaps into (and out of) a leather holder on the belt. Very convenient, great quality.

Old 03-30-2012, 03:44 PM   #3

Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7point62 View Post
Don't have one from Big River...I have a Galco leather OWB holster for my 357 that snaps into (and out of) a leather holder on the belt. Very convenient, great quality.
Thanks for the feedback! I suppose that they all work the same way so if you like yours then that's good. One question for you though. Does your 357 just sit snug in the holster or does it have some sort of a retention strap? I'm asking b/c I am going to purchase another SIG - P239M in .40 and I can order a thumb break for the holster. Not sure if the retention of the holster alone is enough to hold it in place.

Thanks!
JEFF