New self loading holster - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

New self loading holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 06:20 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 163 Times on 107 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Only 2 posts & both are promoting your "friend's" product? I believe you just joined to try & sell the holsters. If I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I doubt I am. If you're just trying to sell something, please put it in the classified section.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkingbear View Post
Only 2 posts & both are promoting your "friend's" product? I believe you just joined to try & sell the holsters. If I'm wrong I'll apologize, but I doubt I am. If you're just trying to sell something, please put it in the classified section.
My apologies if it sounds/looks like an advertisement, I assure this was not my intent. However the intent could be argued but the result is not, so if you think this should be moved to classified then I would ask the mod to do so.

I posted a link to the video wondering if it would actually be functional for other firearm users.

Not an advertisement but I don't even think you can buy it yet...the website's under construction, so if anything...I'd be terrible at my "selling" efforts.

I only have two posts because I'm still a fairly new user and I'm reading a lot, but most topics are detailed and for the fear of looking like an idiot, I just read and not post. I can't argue the efficiency of a 1911 and a glock cause I only used the latter...and only the 17 version of it. So I've got a ways to go.