New holster
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > New holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1460 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Default New holster

I have been wanting a holster to wear around here when I away from the house. I have some acreage and some times I may be several hundred yards from the house like walking fence line or just enjoying nature. Several months back I was in the house and heard my driveway alarm go off so went to the front door to see who it was. It was a car I didn't recognize and none of my friends would drive anyway. The only thing missing was the boombox bass knocking the leaves out of the trees. I assumed they turned that down when they turned down the driveway. Stealth mode so to speak and yes I'm profiling. All I could tell about the "people" in the car was there looked to be 2 and both wearing hoodies pulled up. I stepped out on the porch at which time they stopped and backed all the way down the driveway and its 800' long, I assume so I couldn't see their tag number. Anyway it made me think about I should have something on me anytime I was away from the house. If they were really up to something I could have walked in on it unarmed. I've tried several holsters such as the Blackhawk Serpa and I like it fine its just I wear either shorts or jogging pants around the house and no belt. I order this one from Andrews Leather and so far I just love it.

img_3542.jpg   img_3544.jpg   img_3545.jpg  

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

They'll likely be back.

Old 09-10-2013, 04:16 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1460 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 273

And if I'm home they will be back once.

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis
MisterMcCool Likes This