NEW Bruteforce Ar15/AK Pistol Drop leg Rig (holster) one of a kind - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

NEW Bruteforce Ar15/AK Pistol Drop leg Rig (holster) one of a kind

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ar pistol holster

I went to the gunshow last weekend and picked up a SMG holster for $20 and you can make one too. Just buy an MP5 leg holster and add the side straps . I think they are made by UTG. I would send a pic but I can't get it to take.I'm new to this fourm

Old 03-27-2011, 05:48 PM   #22

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

I think one could be put together pretty easy from readily available items. It looks like that's what this guy did. I'd like to see him, "go to market" with someone else's stuff.

Psalm 138:7

Old 05-22-2011, 04:03 AM   #23

""go to market" with someone else's stuff" HUH are you serious. Where is this available. I had a navy seal friend of mine look at the rig and he said it looks very durable. He also said He would not Kit up with anything like that. However this holster is not for special operations high risk operators, it was for me and my a5 pistols. BTW I love it. It is a great conversation piece we I go to the range, or Open Carry day in my state.

Info for those who think they know,
I hand made a pattern and my wife did all the stitching, I sent the pattern off to a manufacturer (in Korea) and after 3 bug fixes the image shows the final product. The person I was going to use to mass produce them was a jerk. He tried to run up my opening order dollar figure 3 times. I did not have the $10,000 cash at the time for the first run, so it stopped. I still get emails every week from YouTube about it.

Now I may of found a person that is willing to be a partner and start to produce these. It's been a long time, but I may be able to make a run of these after all. I will try to keep you posted. AR

Old 05-22-2011, 04:04 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
The person that created this thread has not been on this site in nearly a year. Don't expect an answer...
WELL EXPECT THE unexpected, LOL

Old 10-21-2011, 09:59 AM   #25

Default Holster

There are plenty of people who own OA 93 or reproductions. Most of the people who own an AR pistol would buy one of these. Please put these into production. Since you will be the only producer of these, it is your responsibility to make them of the highest quality possible.

This is a photo of one that was once produced many years ago.

NEW Bruteforce Ar15/AK Pistol Drop leg Rig (holster) one of a kind - Firearm Accessories & Gear

Old 05-22-2014, 05:42 PM   #26

Default any news?

Any news on producing these? I found this thread during a google search for AR pistol holster.