Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > need some direction.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need some direction.

hey guys, i recently received a Mosin-Nagant m91/30 for my birthday. it came with a bayonet, and shell belt. it also had a cleaning rod that come with the gun, but no cleaning tools. id like to get this gun to where it would be as if it was issued to a soldier. does anybody know where i can get a real cleaning kit and other accesories for this gun.

thanks a million guys,

ILgunman

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-11-2011, 07:45 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I got mine for $100 at keenes gundepot, it came with a small green bag and a oil can it also came with the standard spike bayonet. As far as I know this is all of the stuff in a standard cleaning kit.

photo0283.jpg   photo0284.jpg  

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 06-12-2011, 05:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmille01 View Post
I got mine for $100 at keenes gundepot, it came with a small green bag and a oil can it also came with the standard spike bayonet. As far as I know this is all of the stuff in a standard cleaning kit.
mine just came with the bayonet, a ammo pouch, and a belt. mine also has the cleaning rod on the gun, but there are no cleaning tools with it. i really need to get something. id also like to know where a guy could buy some Russian 7.62 ammo crates.