... need peep sight info
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > ... need peep sight info

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Jay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 9 Posts

Default ... need peep sight info

I'm cleaning out one gun room and moving into my new one. In process, I moved all my peep sights, but decided I needed to value them. I looked around ebay, and gun broker, but I don't have much confidence in the accuracy of their values. If anyone could recommend a source that could help me value Redfield, and Parker Hale aperture sights, I'd appreciate it. This is not a back door approach to selling them, rather they have not been added to my inventory/value list, and they need to be.

Thanks

NRA Life Member
Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste...
USMC 8652, 2531, RVN Jun '67, - May 69

Some of my toys

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-28-2011, 02:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 722 Times on 466 Posts
Likes Given: 232

Ebay is where the most vintage sights are sold. It is where the prices are set. I've sold thousands of dollars worth of sights there. It is the go-to spot for buying-selling sights. I intensely dislike Ebay for their anti-gun stance but sometimes you must go places you don't want to. That is just the way it is.

Just walking on the edge of of my grave.