Need help with my ak stock.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Need help with my ak stock.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 03:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Need help with my ak stock.

Hey guys. I was wanting to change my butt stock on my ak 47. It has an ati dragunov style stock on it. It came on the rifle when I got it and I hate it. It looks good on the gun but I don't like the way it feels and it make the gun really long. I like my assault rifles up close and personal. Any ideas on what to change to. I have been looking at side folders but can't find on I like. So I'm lost. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

img01952.jpg  

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

AKS-160 - AK-47 Collapsible Stock T6 Tapco 6 Position Black Pivoting Sling Swivel Fits Stamped Receivers Only
A buddy of mine has one of these on his WASR10 and likes it.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #3

Liked 747 Times on 522 Posts
Likes Given: 789

It all depends on what AK you have. Romanian Wasr10, Bulgarian AK74, Polish tantel? Not every stock will fit every rifle.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 10-24-2010, 05:56 PM   #4

Yeah I under stand not every stock will fit, but just about any stock for a stamped reciver will fit. It is a nds-3 nodak spud reciver.

As for the t6 tapco stock I don't really like that stock on aks. Thanks for the post though.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.