Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Mossberg 590 sling mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Mossberg 590 sling mount

Hey guys I'm new here. I recently picked up a mossberg 590 and love it. I got a nice sling, but when I put it around my shoulder the bayonet mount digs in to my back. Is there a sling extension mount that can be added on around this area to prevent the mount from digging in to me? Hope that makes sense.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2208 Times on 1104 Posts
Likes Given: 1133

Kevin,

If you could send us some pictures of your shotgun and sling attached. We might be able to shed some light on the situation. There are all types of mounts, single point tactical mounts. But unless we could see your present set up it is hard to advise. And also if you plan on using your present sling or not!

Old 03-28-2011, 09:19 AM   #3

sorry that would have helped. I returned the sling. It didn't fit my needs, and I wasn't sure of what my needs were. It's a primarily HD weapon, and will be used for tactical target practice. Also as my back up in case I ever have to grab my "bug out bag" and go. I searched online for a while and ended up ordering the spectergear 3 point sling. It should do the job fine i think, especially because the sling can mount to the side of the barrel and not the bottom. Thanks Ill post photos when it's ready!