Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Molded or stock for a shoulder holster?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 03:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 22 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default Molded or stock for a shoulder holster?

Hey all.
I'm looking to pull the trigger (ha ha) on a shoudler rig for my CZ82. I've looked at a lot of different models and makers, and have liked the reputation of High Noon, and the pricing of their Under Armor/Undertaker shoulder rigs.
I can't quite afford the Undertaker rig, but can spring for the Under Armor.
The question I have is, is a non-molded holster going to be worth owning?

I also looked at the Falco 42-22, which is stock as a molded holster and is detachable from the rig for use on a belt, but Falco seems to have TERRIBLE customer service and shipping times. Has anyone ordered from these guys in and actually gotten their order in less than 4 months?

Anyone own a CZ82 and a shoulder rig with a double mag pouch? I can get a dirt cheap surplus vertical from cz-usa, but I'm looking for something with a double-mag offset and a horizontal carry.

Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here