Molded holster for M9A1 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Molded holster for M9A1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 12 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 67

Default Blackhawk

I'm carrying a Blackhawk Serpa model right now, and I have loved it on this deployment. I redeploy to FT Hood in 77 days, and you can just have this one when I get home. Seriously, it's yours - I'll mail it to ya if you can wait until the end of September. And if you feel like cleaning all the sand out of the nooks and crannies, of course...

Not too expensive, either, if you choose to get a new one on your own.

Chris

Christopher A. S. "Boots" Combest
www.facebook.com/christopher.combest

Member: TSRA, NRA, GOA, North American Hunting Club and Ducks Unlimited

"If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain."

Old 07-03-2011, 04:54 AM   #12

Still have this? I'd love to have it for my m9a1 since I'm regular blackhawk doesn't fit the a1

Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 AM   #13

I do. I actually have 2, one for my IOTV and one for my belt.

I redeploy in 73 days, send me a note and an address and I'll send one each to both of you.

"If you get thrown from a horse, you have to get up and get back on, unless you landed on a cactus; then you have to roll around and scream in pain."

Old 07-06-2011, 10:39 AM   #14

Just in case one of the others don't get in touch with you, I would happily pay for the product or the shipping!
Sending a PM

Old 07-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #15

Malice - got your note, but can't reply. Your inbox is full. Will be in touch in around 73 days...

Old 07-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #16

heh I reached my maximum of 5 messages in my inbox.. I've pruned old messages and we're all set again =D

Old 07-11-2011, 02:02 PM   #17

OOPS!!!

Sorry about this. Was replying to another theread and it posted here!

Mark

Last edited by MLRDist; 07-11-2011 at 02:05 PM.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #18

Try this guy: DeadEyeLukeStore.com He makes what ever you want!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default M9A1 is different than any other Beretta

Just so I can help out those who don't know (and don't get mad at me if you already do, I'm just trying to clear it up because it can be confusing), the M9A1 is completely different than any other Beretta. I'll explain..

The M9A1 has a picatinny rail, squared trigger guard, and lower reciever impressions. This is the difference just from the standard M9. The 92FS is a completely different gun. So much that it is made in Italy and the M9(A1) is made in the U.S.

In order to find a molded holster, you will need to get one that specifically fits the M9A1. I know for most of the officers that carry them on their hip, they actually have just M9 hips and they chip away or file down the area where the rail sits and it fits just fine.

If you have something on the rail, like a light or laser, it will not fit in any molded or most soft (even universal) holsters. I hip mine very rarely but when I do, I use a universal medium size pistol holder that does just fine. But for those looking for a hard molded (tacticool) hip, there are some companies making them now, like Blackhawk.

Hope I helped out some few.

Just in case, these models Beretta makes are all completely different guns all in their own way, sometimes only little differences:
92FS
92A1
M9
M9A1
96FS
96A1
90two

Then the two obvious ones:
PX4 Storm
CX4 Storm

Old 10-07-2011, 11:36 PM   #20

Default Hope you have a dremmal tool

The Blackhawk Sepra holster for the glock 22($49US) can be addapted. However i had to do some serious filing on the inside to accomadate the rail. It slides really well now.
After that your ONLY choice is finding another holster to adapt or shelling out the cash for a custom job. There is just way to much R&D required for the creation of the holster. especially since berretta seems hell bent on the M9 for the millitary and the X&P for the Police departments.

Personally i beleive the Texas rangers said it best. I want alont of amunition and to be able to use it as a club if i run out.