Maxfire speed loaders
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear >

Maxfire speed loaders

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Maxfire speed loaders

..................\

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Denis Diderot

Last edited by David26; 01-03-2011 at 09:59 PM. Reason: tryin to delete

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-03-2011, 09:52 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Default Maxfire speed loaders

Picked up a couple of these speed loaders for my Gp100

MAXFIRE

Truthfully I didnt even remember orderin them till I checked my email the next day and had a conformation letter. But never the less they showed up in about 2 days from Midway.
They are acctuly pretty nice they load easy they hold the ammo tight U can keep an extra one ready on your hand and they seem well built (time will tell) But u got to give them a pretty hard tug to get them to let lose I am hoping over time they will losin up a little. over all not a bad buy for $15 for a pack of 2

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Denis Diderot