mako barrel mount bipod mods
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > mako barrel mount bipod mods

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 03:09 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default mako barrel mount bipod mods

I have been wanting a bipod for my rem .308 7600 pump ...Ive tricked it out ati pistol grip buttstock stock,trigger job , metal 10 shot mags.The only sling mount i could find was a barrel band ...looked and worked ok . I purchased a barrel mount bipod from mako ..removed barrel band sling mount .The mako had no provision to mount a sling ,so I just drilled,shaped the mount screw to fit the uncle mikes swivel ,blacked it out with black permanent marker. looks factory .

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #2

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default update on mako barrel mount bipod

Didnt last ....The claw mechanism went south after a few days carry. Its a quality control issue . Dont buy this bipod. Being its a pump rifle, the best option is a Harris #4 adapter that bolts to barrel ...that and a winchester bipod works for me .

Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 PM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

My understanding is that one should NEVER rest the barrel on anything. Always use the stock.

The rest of the world gets it,why can't we?
"The United States can survive a Barack Obama,who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president".
Out of the Czech Republic

Psalm 138:7