Magpul Pmags & Rebuild Kits
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Magpul Pmags & Rebuild Kits

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 02:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Magpul Pmags & Rebuild Kits

I have factory new Magpul Pmags for sale. These mags are black, non-window gen2 mags in the original packaging. These mags can also be purchased as rebuild kits. Mags are $25 each + shipping. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Please email with any questions

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-02-2013, 06:28 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

There is a classifieds section for these types of posts.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

MisterMcCool Likes This