Magpul PMAG

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Magpul PMAG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Magpul PMAG

Where can I find some?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-11-2013, 06:08 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

LOL..hahahaha! ahhh yeah.. good one. Are you here all week?

Seriously, theyll be back. Just try and keep it together. Colorado's got dibs at the moment as Magpul shops for other manufacturing sites. We can't blame them. They're doing what's right. When the dust clears in a couple months, the Pmags will be everywhere again.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 03-11-2013, 07:07 AM   #3

Liked 129 Times on 82 Posts

I see them all the time on Armslist. They are overpriced, but if you need them - make someone happy.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #4

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Check your inbox-PM sent

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.