Looking for Molly materials (MOLLE that is).
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Looking for Molly materials (MOLLE that is).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 03:12 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Looking for Molly materials (MOLLE that is).

Hi all,
Just trying to put together a project that will utilize some of my favorite Molle. Can't have enough of that stuff. Basically, I am lookin' for the material so I can finish up a dashboard project for my touring 2-wheeler. It would be nice to find some black material with MOLLE webbing already sown on so I could skip that step before fitting it to my project. I'll probably make a nice display/demo wall for my favorite FFL dealer too since he's helped me out so much. He commented that he'd like a place to demonstrate MOLLE stuff for his customers. Anyway, any leads on either/or the webbing, pre-sown or to backing or not and the backing material would be greatly appreciated. I was considering buying a large pack and cutting it up but that would be a huge waste.
Thanks!
-Fixxer

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a few seconds. Light him on FIRE and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-12-2010, 10:34 PM   #2

Liked 414 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 1203

try cheaper then dirt.com

Old 11-13-2010, 05:58 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifleman1 View Post
try cheaper then dirt.com
Yeah that was one of the first places I went with no luck. Thanks though.

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a few seconds. Light him on FIRE and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!