Looking for ideas on fast strap on system for home burglary situations - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Looking for ideas on fast strap on system for home burglary situations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 05:21 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastline View Post
Let me ask this since we do not have too many tactical store fronts here, where should a guy shop for tactical gear like this? ie, which magazine, wholesale site, etc? I used to buy from midway on gun stuff..
Google Google Google!!!!

Psalm 138:7

Old 01-31-2011, 05:44 PM   #22

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastline View Post
Let me ask this since we do not have too many tactical store fronts here, where should a guy shop for tactical gear like this? ie, which magazine, wholesale site, etc? I used to buy from midway on gun stuff..
Amazon... $14.93 w/ free shipping if you have Prime.

Amazon.com: Classic Messenger Bag: Clothing

You might want to check the sling bags as well.

Amazon.com: tactical bag sling - Clothing & Accessories

Old 01-31-2011, 05:46 PM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

Loki is like a flash/bang, without the flash.
What a beauty. Yep, that will work...

Old 01-31-2011, 06:13 PM   #24

OK, I decided on a molle web tactical vest. Actually went ahead and ordered one. I would have preferred to get a pre-trimmed vest but they charge more for the lefty plus I still have to buy the holster I want anyway. I use Uncle' Mikes padded nylon right now with the thumb break but they do not offer them for the molle webbing. Anyone else sell a similar holster for webbing?

I bought an airsoft grade vest since it will not get used much at all. I was frustrated that I could not find cheap add on pouches or one that came with an assortment. Basically starting from scratch but at least I will have uneeded baggage on me.

I just know myself and if I see a thief, I will apprehend the thief unless it puts others in danger. I realize there could be consequences to my actions but I cannot stand them. I hope that does not come off as cocky on the Inet.

Old 01-31-2011, 06:28 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I got a heck of a laugh out of the "strap on system" portion of your thread title. You can imagine the mental image that hit my mind--extremely frightened burglar running willy nilly for the hills pursued by a man in a bondage mask with a sharpened "toy" strapped on & ready for action.

I would skip the cuffs and keep a tactical light near your alarm clock. Good luck!

Old 02-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #26

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Old 02-01-2011, 04:51 PM   #27

Liked 3069 Times on 1384 Posts
Likes Given: 2865

Orangello I was thinking the same thing. Are we sick? And Tango, Capt. Picard made me laugh out loud.