Looking for a good IWB holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Looking for a good IWB holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Looking for a good IWB holster

I'm really liking the Remora style holsters, but not sure how well they work with no clip to keep them secure. Anyone have experience with them and want to share?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #2

Liked 220 Times on 117 Posts
Likes Given: 31

Sorry, the only IWB I use nowadays is my High Noon Down Under, shown here with my full size CZ SP-01 Phantom.

It uses straps, or can be had with a strong C clip - I am not familiar with Remora, can you tell more?

Old 06-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3727 Times on 2284 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkOutlaw View Post
I'm really liking the Remora style holsters, but not sure how well they work with no clip to keep them secure. Anyone have experience with them and want to share?
If you decide you want a hybrid style holster, take a look at Old Faithful Holsters. You can buy a kit for about half the cost of normal, which you assemble yourself. They have great service and a terrific warranty.

Always have clean socks.