killer deal on a Blackhawk Holster
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > killer deal on a Blackhawk Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default killer deal on a Blackhawk Holster

I use this holster for my Glock 26 and love it. Unfortunately I bought it a while ago and didn't get this awesome deal:
Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster

I noticed it has a time limit on when you can buy it. It appears to be a daily deal site. I will try to take down this post tomorrow but I don't know if I will figure out how (I am a newb, sorry).

I hope this helps someone save a few $$. They have a selection of holsters for different types of Glocks and XD's for sale.

Happy Shooting!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #2

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Great deal even though I don't have those types of firearms. I'm wondering though have you or anyone else you know dealt with this site/company? I'm a little suspect since there is very little info on their site.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

That's a good deal. Thanks for the heads up.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-01-2011, 06:22 PM   #4

Liked 72 Times on 46 Posts

Thats a steal, but its a steal for a reason. Blackhawk will soon be releasing a new design of holsters.

Signing out, Alpha1victor.