Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Kaiser Uni 2ooL Gem or Junk?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default Kaiser Uni 2ooL Gem or Junk?

I'm thinking about getting a Kaiser Uni-200L. I own several Glocks and I want to change the sights. Does any one have any advice as to whether it would be a wise purchase. I saw one used, and it worked real well. One side of the sight remover is angled, (to remove factory sights, and the other side is straight for custom sights. You do have to set it up correctly, but it works well on flat side slides. I'm seriously considering getting one. I will be interested to hear what opinions you guys have. Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here