Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/)
-   -   Iwb for a S&W sigma. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f58/iwb-s-w-sigma-56492/)

Tdizon0814 01-28-2012 03:58 PM

Iwb for a S&W sigma.
 
Does anyone own a sigma pistol that could tell me a good quality and inexpensive holster for my sigma? Preferably an Iwb.

Riverg420 01-28-2012 04:25 PM

Good quality holsters are not inexpensive .What are you wanting to spend on one ?

Tdizon0814 01-28-2012 04:42 PM

Below $80.

g17frantz 01-28-2012 04:46 PM

Since the sigma is a knock off of Glock, a glock 17 holster will work with the sigma. Tried it personally with my crossbreed holster for my g17 and my buddies Sigma. Hope this helps

Tdizon0814 01-28-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz
Since the sigma is a knock off of Glock, a glock 17 holster will work with the sigma. Tried it personally with my crossbreed holster for my g17 and my buddies Sigma. Hope this helps

Thanks. I was thinking that but the gun shop I went to here in sin city told me the sigma wouldn't fit.

g17frantz 01-28-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdizon0814

Thanks. I was thinking that but the gun shop I went to here in sin city told me the sigma wouldn't fit.

I tried it in a crossbreed and a blackhawk serpa holster

Tdizon0814 01-28-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz

I tried it in a crossbreed and a blackhawk serpa holster

The bkackhawk serpa actually makes holster for the sigma.

g17frantz 01-28-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tdizon0814

The bkackhawk serpa actually makes holster for the sigma.

Didn't know that! Learn something new everyday

Foodaddy11 05-06-2012 02:29 AM

Sigmas will also fit the crossbreeds made for the m&p.

Chandler51 05-06-2012 02:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
As was mentioned, crossbreed. I have one for my 40VE. It's perfect. Only complaint I have is that it was squeaky at first. Mine is a first gen tho, they may have remedied that by now. When I ordered mine, he hadn't even made one for a sigma yet. That's how early it is:



Attachment 45088



Attachment 45089


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:10 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.