Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Firearm Accessories & Gear (
-   -   image needed (

Roland 11-15-2009 04:58 AM

image needed
I am looking for an image of something I cannot think of what it looks like. It is called a docker's clutch. I also think it is called a spring clip.

c3shooter 11-15-2009 11:42 AM

Hi Roland. Fancy term for a type of shoulder holster- a term that is rarely used. Except by writer's. Ya need to lay off the Stephen King!:rolleyes:

canebrake 11-15-2009 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Galco calls it a 'jackass rig'.

Attachment 7704

Highpower 11-15-2009 11:58 AM

Any type of holster retention device. Spring clip, thumb break strap, etc.

Here is one type. There are others....

Let me guess.... Stephen King is your hero? :rolleyes: (Dang! c3 beat me to it...)

Roland 11-15-2009 01:27 PM

I thank you all. Steven King is not my hero, but [there seems to always be one] The Dark Tower is my favorite book series, and I do enjoy his other works. Once more, I thank you three: c3shooter, canebrake, and Highpower.

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:06 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.