I'm clearly bored when... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > I'm clearly bored when...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

I forgot to ask if she was a Maine Coon, my neighbor has a Maine Coon, they're very friendly cats and act a lot like dogs. Aha I was wondering if it was a black cat or if the dark made the gray cat look black and slim.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentFreedom View Post
Lol I don't think anyone read what you wrote prior to editing.
Probably a good thing. I HATE cats. I mean, I hate cats with a passion. I hate cats so much that I often want to smack the **** out of people who own more than one or two.

See...my mother has TWENTY TWO cats! I already have the "crazy old cat lady" for a mother. My half-sister has NINE cats.

I understand..."a" cat can be cool. they can even be useful for pest management when SHTF. They are sleek, graceful...all that stuff. BUT...having the psycho lady with the cats for a mother, has colored my thinking and perception of "cat lovers".

When my mother passes, and I have to go to Michigan to clean out her house...believe me when I tell you, I will have my P22 with GemTech can with me.

See....should have let this one go by.

So...if you like cats...cool...but I just can't get with the kitty program.

Surprize me...hose out your mangina, quit whining and actually DO something.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:05 PM   #13
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

With your background it is understandable. I like that cats because they are easy to deal with. I personally would prefer a Brittany.

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
With your background it is understandable. I like that cats because they are easy to deal with. I personally would prefer a Brittany.
That's why I love my dobermans, and my boxer. I even have a SMALL amount of affection for my daughter's yappy little yorkie "Fang".

Old 05-04-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Yeah I love big mean dogs.
Used to have a rotty/wolf mix and a pit. Once the cats are gone I want my Brittany. Good lap dog and hunting partner.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #16
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Yeah I love big mean dogs.
Used to have a rotty/wolf mix and a pit. Once the cats are gone I want my Brittany. Good lap dog and hunting partner.
Brits are great dogs...most spaniels are. I just prefer the landshark...if ro no other reason than I like how protective they are of my daughter.

My wife was a K9 handler for 5 years before she moved up to detective...so, I have the "pro" in the house. We recently had to have her old K9 put down...it was a damned shame, but like a lot of sheperds, he developed bone cancer.

Last edited by AZL; 05-04-2012 at 06:21 PM.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:55 PM   #17

Location: City of the Crooks (Chicago),Illinois - Crook County
Liked 24 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZL View Post
Probably a good thing. I HATE cats. I mean, I hate cats with a passion. I hate cats so much that I often want to smack the **** out of people who own more than one or two.

See...my mother has TWENTY TWO cats! I already have the "crazy old cat lady" for a mother. My half-sister has NINE cats.

I understand..."a" cat can be cool. they can even be useful for pest management when SHTF. They are sleek, graceful...all that stuff. BUT...having the psycho lady with the cats for a mother, has colored my thinking and perception of "cat lovers".

When my mother passes, and I have to go to Michigan to clean out her house...believe me when I tell you, I will have my P22 with GemTech can with me.

See....should have let this one go by.

So...if you like cats...cool...but I just can't get with the kitty program.
My family has ONE cat, that's it. Owning 20 pets is stupid and ridiculous (not trying to be offensive to your mom), you're supposed to take care of pets and if you have 20 of them all you're probably doing is feeding them and cleaning up after them (and for those who don't, they probably live in the dirtiest ....hole), no real fun. It's a burden for the owner and torture for the animals, they'd be better off trying to survive outdoors. I never got people that have tons of pets, as you said it's the stereotypical crazy old lady thing.

My cat eats all kinds of human food (fruits, vegetables, yoghurt, meat, loves jerky etc) so she eats some of the stuff that would otherwise end up in the trash, she keeps an eye on the front door at all times and gets scared when someone is at the door before they knock (get the door or get the gun lol). On top of all her curiosity is so cute, whether it be trying to smell gun barrels after shooting or getting into computer cases when I build them.

"It causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand of the forehead so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name" Revelations

"So you say your prayers and you thank the lord, for that peace maker in the dresser drawer"

Last edited by 2ndAmendmentFreedom; 05-04-2012 at 08:02 PM.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #18
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndAmendmentFreedom View Post
My family has ONE cat, that's it. Owning 20 pets is stupid and ridiculous (not trying to be offensive to your mom), you're supposed to take care of pets and if you have 20 of them all you're probably doing is feeding them and cleaning up after them (and for those who don't, they probably live in the dirtiest ....hole), no real fun. It's a burden for the owner and torture for the animals, they'd be better off trying to survive outdoors. I never got people that have tons of pets, as you said it's the stereotypical crazy old lady thing.

My cat eats all kinds of human food (fruits, vegetables, yoghurt, meat, loves jerky etc) so she eats some of the stuff that would otherwise end up in the trash, she keeps an eye on the front door at all times and gets scared when someone is at the door before they knock (get the door or get the gun lol). On top of all her curiosity is so cute, whether it be trying to smell gun barrels after shooting or getting into computer cases when I build them.

Ya think! LOL.

Unless the MOO, OINK, or feed your family in some other fashion, you're absolutely right. I love my mom, but the woman IS bat**** crazy over those damned cats.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #19
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Atleast in a shtf scenario she will have plenty of food on hand. Lol

Old 05-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #20
AZL

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Atleast in a shtf scenario she will have plenty of food on hand. Lol
Or the cats will.