I rarely post product "reviews", but this is a nice little flashlight
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > I rarely post product "reviews", but this is a nice little flashlight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Jay
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 10 Posts

Default I rarely post product "reviews", but this is a nice little flashlight

I think this may be the first "review" that I've done in the manner of hinting that virtually everyone would probably like this flashlight.

This light is made in China, but it's a quality light

A few months ago, I bought an M-20X flashlight, made by OLIGHT, at the Kokomo gun show. I was impressed with the brightness of the light inside a lighted building, but I was more impressed with the light outside, at night.

Basics first....

Mil-spec: MIL-STD-810F

I paid $98 out-the-door, for the light w/accessories (in a nice latching case), and 10 CR123A batteries

the light is 5.75 inches in overall length, made of black anodized aluminum

the bulb housing is 1.312 inches in diameter, and incorporates a striking bezel (removable) for use like a kubotan.

the "tube" can be held by a 1" weapon mount

It's operated by a push-button on the rear of the tube, and a remote on/off switch is available

the light has 4 modes... low, med, high, and strobe ... what I like about it, is that you can pre-set the "default mode" that you prefer the light to be in, when you turn it on. You can change that mode in about 5 seconds.

it uses CR123A batteries, and run times are
low 85 hours (10 lumens)
med 5 hours (100 lumens)
hi 90 minutes (500 lumens)

The light is water/impact resistant to a depth/height of 2 meters

The light comes with a black semi-rigid denier holster, that will adjust for any belt width, a lanyard, two spare o-rings, a spare rubber on-off boot, batteries, a light diffuser, and a black stainless steel belt clip.

I was really impressed with the light. Indiana farm land is pretty flat, and this light is visible from well over a mile away, measured with GPS. From 150 yards away, I can clearly illuminate the whole west side of my 2 story house. We walk our dogs just before sunrise, and just after sunset, and the dogs are easily visible in the park/walking track that measures over 250 yards long, by 150 yards wide.

If you light someone up with this light in the dark, they will be uncomfortable, quickly.

Good light to consider if you don't already have a light... heh, or even if you do.

http://www.olightworld.com/product_show.asp?id=155

Just my 2 cents......

NRA Life Member
Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste...
USMC 8652, 2531, RVN Jun '67, - May 69

Some of my toys

Last edited by Jay; 11-13-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-13-2011, 03:22 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2987 Times on 1721 Posts
Likes Given: 1280

You may also want to check NEBO Tools | Home

Just move the mouse over "Nebo".

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)