I need help with finding suppliers!!!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > I need help with finding suppliers!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default I need help with finding suppliers!!!!!

I have been setting up business accounts with some vendors to get accessories, gear, ammo, ect. Can someone please help me to find some good ones, especially for ammo PLEASE! I am set up as a dealer with Midway and they are crazy high priced. Kroll is ok but they dont have a lot of items and they seem to be out of stock a lot I want to give my customers a good deal but i cant buy, ship, then charge sales tax for less than they can buy online. Thats without me adding a penny for my work. Thank you for any help you can give me.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-02-2012, 02:28 AM   #2
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1963 Times on 1062 Posts
Likes Given: 586

No you cant charge on line prices and make a profit. The online dealers are buying massive amounts of ammo and you will go out of business in a hurry if you try to compete. Yes you will lose sales but you wont be tying up needed capitol. You will get the people than need it now or just need a few boxes. Link yourself to Gallery of Guns as a local ffl. You will get some sales you would not have gotten otherwise. Link up with the other on line gun dealers and charge a fair price for using your ffl. Again you would not have gotten those sales anyway. I believe Ammoman may work with dealers on ammo but policies change. I buy my powder and primers locally because of hazmat charges. Shipping charges can jack up prices on bullets in a hurry so I compare local prices. If it is reasonably close, I buy locally. I expect to pay a little more at a local but I dont like being gouged. I have yet to buy a gun online but am getting close after an incident with a local dealer.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Old 04-05-2012, 12:15 PM   #3

Yeah ammo is the worst. Still looking for good wholesalers for supplies and gear if anyone can help with that I would greatly appreciate it.