Holster storage
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Holster storage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default Holster storage

Worse than woman's purses, I've a pile of holsters and mag pounches. Does anyone have a good way to rack or store them? I've tried a dresser drawer and boxes, basket, etc but they are always in a mess.I find all sorts of organizers and safe accessories for handguns but nothing for holsters.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine
Vietnam Vet 1968 MCB 53 Danang

CA357 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-03-2012, 07:22 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9915 Times on 4268 Posts
Likes Given: 1560

One of those "over the door" shoe holders. Has pockets you can slip holsters into.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

CA357 Likes This 
Old 09-03-2012, 08:26 PM   #3

Liked 22 Times on 10 Posts

You answered your own question... You have organization for pistols right? Buy enough pistols to fill every holster and from there it's easy. All you need to do is buy pistol storage/organizers. You'll have your pistols and holsters organized all together.

Old 09-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #4

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessRegard View Post
You answered your own question... You have organization for pistols right? Buy enough pistols to fill every holster and from there it's easy. All you need to do is buy pistol storage/organizers. You'll have your pistols and holsters organized all together.
Well there's a creative answer to a problem. Redefine the problem.

You don't have too many holsters, you have too few pistols!

Now, do something about it....

XD-40 service, XD-9sc, member GeorgiaCarry.Org, National Rifle Association, Gun Owners of America, North American Hunting Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation