Holster recommendation for Glock 17 w/Crimson Trace Lasergrips

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Holster recommendation for Glock 17 w/Crimson Trace Lasergrips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 07:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Holster recommendation for Glock 17 w/Crimson Trace Lasergrips

I'm looking for recommendations for OWB holsters that would be a good choice for a Glock 17 with Crimson Trace Lasergrips installed. From what I can find online, the Lasergrips might not be an issue, but anyone's experience with this would be great to hear. Thanks in advance.
Brock in San Diego

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” H. L. Menchen

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-08-2011, 08:27 PM   #2

Armordillo. Awesome custom kydex.

Old 12-09-2011, 04:47 AM   #3

I don't think the laser grips should interfere with your holster... I have the grips on my Glock 22 and I use the blackhawk SERPA

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Old 12-09-2011, 08:14 AM   #4

Black hawk Serpa is a nice holster

Old 12-09-2011, 08:21 PM   #5

Thanks everyone for the info. Much appreciated.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.” H. L. Menchen

Old 12-10-2011, 04:29 AM   #6

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

You could check
www.s&sholsters.com. he handcrafts them, he makes some for the g17, check out his website and email him to see if he has a model with the laser grips.

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 12-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #7

Default Holster for Glocks with Crinson Lasers

I have a Glock 30 with CT laser and up until a few days ago I was extremely dissapointed with all the holsters I have seen. Albeit, inside carry or outside carry and especially shoulder carry.

But I have found a company in Utah that makes the most comfortable shoulder holster I have ever worn.The design is totally different from any other SH. You can wear it ALL Day with comfort.

Check it out at Deep Conceal.com. The owner is Great and easy to work with. Also, I asked him to become a member of this site and also apply for vendor status which he did.

I am working with him to design a retainstrap on the holster That will not interfear with the on-off switch of the CT.

Last edited by chlogeo; 12-10-2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Incorrect grammar.