Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > Holster for pistol w/weaponlight?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Default Holster for pistol w/weaponlight?

I'm looking for a somewhat concealable holster for my G19 w/TLR1. I have an AKER Nightguard, and I'm not hugely impressed with it. The holster looks nice but the draw is awkward.

Has anyone tried the Galco Halo holsters? They look nice but before I drop $60 on one I'd like to get some feedback on them.

The only time you can have too much ammunition is if you're swimming or on fire!

Gun stores: Where the morbidly obese can pretend to be mercenaries, allude to past experiences in Special Ops, and overuse words like "tactical" and "piece of kit".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-10-2011, 06:45 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 3 Posts

Generally, you can't go wrong with Galco anything. They make a good quality product and anything I've bought from them has been satisfactory.

I have no experience, nor will many people here, with putting a light on my daily carry.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #3

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighSpeed View Post
I'm looking for a somewhat concealable holster for my G19 w/TLR1.
What's the reason for the mounted tac light on your daily carry? Spend a lot of time in the dark do you? Just asking?

Never used them myself, but have some acquaintances that give them a

Raven Concealment Systems

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 04-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #4

Liked 28 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

It's my issued duty weapon. I can carry whatever I want off duty, but I like to carry this one in case I actually have to use it. If I do somehow get involved in a shooting, my department would replace it, but not one of my pretty 1911s.

I could just take the light off, but I'm lazy...

The only time you can have too much ammunition is if you're swimming or on fire!

Gun stores: Where the morbidly obese can pretend to be mercenaries, allude to past experiences in Special Ops, and overuse words like "tactical" and "piece of kit".