holster options

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Firearm Accessories & Gear > holster options

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default holster options

Okay, I have tried several IWB's Desantis tuckable(too thick). popups not bad for LCP, but when I go a little bigger<keltek p11> digs in too much. Same goes for the Smart carry( i cannot imagine a full size pistol in that pouch).
I know changing the way I dress would help. I wear jeans and tucked in golf shirts for work . I put a belt clip on the LCP, that conceals pretty well by just slightly un-tucking/blousing shirt. I think a holster to cover trigger would be much safer. The p11 clip mounts a little lower on the gun so does not conceal as well that way.
I am going to try some OWB's, maybe a belt slide, or pancake . I know i will have to find a way to cover it. Any suggestions?
So far the best/most comfortable carry is my LCP in a wallet holster
I would like to carry my P11 for a little more firepower.
This site is a wealth of info and I check it out daily. Thanks, Andy

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-16-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Box of holsters

How many times have you hear that from oldtimers: I have a "box of holsters" at home. The best Conceal & Carry Holster for me is a Stealth Defense Strut Holster. You may want to take a look at it on Concealed Holsters | Conceal Carry Holster - Concealed Gun Holster